EASY HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP OAT COOKIES
Oats 2 cups
flour 1 cup
mashed bananas 3
butter 100 gm
dark choc chips or chunks
1. Combine all the ingredients,except choc chips, together and stir them really well with a wooden spoon till they resemble a dough.
2. Add another mashed banana if the dough is still loose.
3. Grease hands with bit of olive oil and make balls. Flatten each ball to form a cookie and place choc chips on top.
4. Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with greased parchemnt paper. Bake on 250 C for 15-20 mins or until lightly golden brown.
5. Remove, cool down and enjoy!
This week we celebrated Inayah’s fifth birthday which is always event of the year at our place.. 🙂 To celebrate the birth of our precious daughter. This year it had to be a Frozen Party. That just seems to be the theme of the year or something. There is no one i know who cannot hum along to the frozen song “let it go”.. 😀
I stayed true to the theme with Olaf cake and snowflake decor. Did’nt go over the top but kept it cool with whites and blue hues. Vanilla ice cream shake was a huge hit. And so were the coconut cupcakes. The dessert Table was a huge hit. And I loved the dreamy look it all created and how well it blended with my black and white striped wall.
Another beautiful memorable party for my princess who seems to be growing up so fast. I had a blast creating it all and at the party. And the best part was it was smack on a budget. Full of fun and easy DIYs and I am open to answering any queries and comments.
DIY Paper snowflakes…..here
Olaf cake…….. by me
Olaf cake topper…. here
c0conut cupcakes… by me
chocolate cupcakes….. by me
vanilla shake…… by me
cake pops…… by me
doughnut pops……. Dunkin Doughnuts
shortbread cookies….. by me
Tutu dress….. by me