Eid around the corner.. the day evvveryone looks forward to all year round.. The days of frenzied last minute shopping!! Henna, colors, chooriyan!! The get togethers and parties! The whose got the better outfit battles (yes we all do it 😉 ) The delicious food and the meetha!! What is there not to love about this?!?!
.. And how we are alwaaays left with something missing from our outfits or entertainment tables is beyond me.
As the last moments of Eid spirirt fully awakens I share with you my wishlist for this eid!
- Tulip shalwar:If you don’t already own it you must be pinninng!!!! for it!! The shalwars made a huge come back ( and we are so glad they did) these are absolutely the cutest.. And an ABSOLUTE must have this eid!! Grab yours here
- MORROCON GLASSES: The trend of personal sized dessert is huuuuge!! I looove serving delicacies in personal sized glasses .The possibilities are endless! Layers of tiramisu or banofee pie or the good ol’ trifle in a cute cup makes the dessert whole lot more delectable! and these morrocon glass are fabulous for a beautiful must have sawaiyan presentation. They add the perfect ethnic touch and color to your dessert!! find them here
- EID CAKE TOPPER: How cute is this “EID” cake topper!! I would love to bake a cake and ice it all white and maybe a fondant flower or two and than top it with this gorgeous festive cake topper!! And I am sure I will be set for the late afternoon tea guests popping up for eid! Find this gorgeous cake topper and so much more on this etsy boutique here
- SILK BANGLES: After the gota jewellery rage ( to which I am still impartial to ), these silk bangles are giving the prettiest vibes!! I would love to add a tassel or two and stack them up in all sorts of colors!! find them here
- SOLID COLORED PUMPS: Take a cue from Muniba Mazari ‘s ( whom we all love) style wardrobe this Ramadan and make a statement in bold solid colored shoes! This cobalt blue is my absolute utmost favourite!! Find some gorgeous colors here
- POM POM GLADIATERS: Gladiaters got better!!!!! I cannnnot get over these unbelieveably gorgeous pom pom and tassel gladiaters.. I just gotta have them!! What a statement piece .. if not for the first day maybe for the second day more understated eid dinner!! find them here
Share your eid must haves that make this day pop for you!!
Here is to a very special, fun, color filled eid for Muslims all over the world!
This mothers day i will be a mom to three gorgeous kids!!!! Hard to believe but ture!!!
Rewarding yes as much as it sounds its hectic!!!! Loooove every minute of it! But it comes with a price. Its like every second of my day is occupied and I plan on gathering as many stress busters around me as I can. Personal space and me time are some of the precious things compromised along with sleep! But being a veteran at this I have a couple of hacks to ease out this process without losing my entire self to the mommy cap I wear all the time!
So if you are new at this or you know someone who is going to be new at this here are a couple of things I have shortlisted which in my opinion every new mom needs right now!! :
- MOBY WRAP: For any new mom its an absolute must. My kids are always spending a huge amount of time on me or hanging over me. Its easily one of the cleverest way to handle work and a newborn together!!! Baby gets so cozy and comfy and sleeps in peace, while you get to do all the hard work in peace!
- NECK PILLOW:For those loooong nights of nursing when you are too tired and sleepy to stay awake or even to sit up, this travel essential becomes a clever way to make life easier. Your neck stays in place and gives you one less pain to endure.
- Tummy Belt: This is one essential which is an absolute must must must for every post pregnancy body. All my pregnancies were different. In the first one I bounced back in shape almost instantly. Except for the pooch. At that time i had no idea about the importance of this thing. It just happened to be around and I just wrapped it. Boy am i glad i did. Because it was absolutely amazing. it helped me heal my stitches and also kept my tummy in place. Which made it so much easier to get back into my old self.
- Sibling Board: When I saw this concept I immediately fell in love with it!!!! I could only imagine my toddlers lit up eyes on seeing this! i like to keep my independence as a mom. And being a parent has never hampered my active lifestyle. So i was not planning to stop with my third one either. So with one infant one toddler and one preschooler in tow. This seems to me like the prefect crusading the mall device. Can’t wait to take it out for a spin.
Drink lots of water lots of soup and lots of healthy snacks to keep your mommy tummy full and your energy levels up. These are some of the best few moments of your life cherish them as much as you can. What I have learnt is that right planning and stress busters go along way in keeping your head sane. And when you are calm and in control you can obviously take a much better care of tiny people around you.
All the best to all the new mommies out there!!! 😉